BrainBotics is now certified partner of SoftBank Robotics
Humanoid robots play a key role in the digital transformation for all customer facing industries. The humanoid robot Pepper by SoftBank Robotics is state-of-the-art and can be used for:
- Welcoming – Greeting people passing by in shops and at conferences
- Assistance – Help in sales and being a useful colleague
- Recommendations – Tell about new and important products and services
- Entertainment – Amuse customers while waiting in line by dancing, joking, giggling and animating people
- Feedback – Get customer feedback and collect loyalty members
BrainBotics are now certified developers of the Pepper robot, so feel free to contact us if you would like to know more.
Since 2014, about 2000 Pepper robots have been deployed in the SoftBank shops around Japan. Pepper’s mission is to create interest, generate traffic to the stores, greet customers, present company offers and provide entertainment to make instore waits more pleasant.
Nestlé Japan began integrating Pepper into its Nescafé stores in December 2014 and plans to equip about 1,000 stores with Pepper to inform customers about different products and services. Pepper is responsible for attracting customers to the sales areas, foster conversation with customers and recommend the best coffee machine according to their preferences.
Contact us if you would like to know more.